Flat MultiDrill MDF Series - Coated Carbide Drills for Spot Facing
- Effective for inclined and curved surface spot drilling.
- Reduced burrs at hole exit.
- Applicable for interrupted and cross drilling.
The flat MultiDrill MDF type is a solid carbide drill that can be used for various purposes including high-efficiency spot facing and drilling in inclined and curved surfaces.
- Can be used in a variety of drilling applications thanks to its point angle of 180°
Applicable to high-efficiency spot facing, drilling in non-horizontal surfaces such as inclined and cylindrical surfaces and interrupted drilling. It also reduces burrs at hole exits.
- Improved machining stability
Achieves high rigidity by employing RS THINNING, which ensures web thickness on the bottom face.
- Excellent chip evacuation performance
Achieves excellent chip evacuation thanks to its wide chip pocket and high-quality rake face shape.
- Excellent cutting edge strength
Achieves excellent cutting edge strength thanks to optimized cutting edge design.
Wilt u niets missen?
Schrijf u dan nu in voor de nieuwsbrief en blijf op de hoogte van de laatste acties, sales en speciale producten